Exclusive service 365 days a year
Are you seeking to optimize your fleet costs, to outsource some of your transport services while maintaining the benefits of flexibility, or simply to benefit on a continuous basis from the advantages of having a chauffeured car?
We offer flexible and customized solutions that ensure continuous high-quality service year-round.
• You choose your vehicle make, model, engine and options.
• Your driver will be carefully selected according to your criteria.
• You determine the duration of your contract, the number of adjustable monthly hours and miles.
Optimize your time
Chauffeur recruitment is done according to well-defined criteria. Candidates undergo a driving test and an assessment of their knowledge of road networks in Paris and the Ile-de-France region. Our drivers are certified “VTC chauffeured tourist vehicle” cardholders, as well as holders of a French certificate for prevention and rescue (level 1) provided by the French Red Cross.
THE BENEFITS OF LONG-TERM RENTAL
• You control your travel budget thanks to a predefined monthly billing amount.
• You avail yourself completely from payroll contributions related to driving staff and from having to replace personnel in the event of vacation or illness.
• Work schedules are perfectly tailored to the needs and timetables of top executives thanks to collective agreements on passenger carriers. This allows us flexibility of personnel use.
• You are no longer subject to taxes on tourist vehicles and corporate vehicles, nor to the business tax on the immobilization of company-related vehicles (instead, the vehicle is registered to Drivers&Services).
• Fleet insurance covers unlimited liability for the passengers (in compliance with French Decree of 18 April 1966, concerning the conditions of the practice of contractor delivery and tourism).
• Naturally, this service includes the purchase, maintenance, and replacement of your vehicle in case of breakdown.
• You can enjoy the use of your vehicle personally during your holidays, weekends, and evenings.